CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

religion

What if your teacher one day just sat the class down and there was a whole lesson on religion and how you should believe in God but at home you where taught not to believe in God. In my paper I will explain way religion should not be taught in school .

I believe in god but I do not think religion should not be taught in school because god is to be taught in church not in school. In school we should focus on the things that will benefit us in the future. If we cut out time in our school day to focus on religious belifes we will not have time to further our education.

The theory’s that we learn about in school I think are irrelevant to our education. When you think about it in the SAT we are tested on Math, Science, Reading and vocabulary and things of that nature, no where in the SAT are we being tested on religion. No, I do not think religion or any other beliefs should be taught of exocised in school we should only focus on our goals and that’s LEARNING.

0 comments: